Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MAC "Fresh Morrocan" Lipstick

Hi Beauties,
So I ventured to MAC today at the Hali Shopping Centre to check out lipsticks that I could get from their recycling program ( 6 empty MAC containers gets you a free eyeshadow or lipstick). I went with Vegas Volt in mind but it was a little too corally for my skin tone so I decided to try something different. The MUA decided I should try "Fresh Morrocan" and their most popular shade "O". Both looked amazing on me. Kwame perfers "O" which is like a neutral colour with a gold sheen but there is something special about "Fresh Morrocan"which is a bronzed brown colour with gold flecks but it could even pass as reddish sometimes. I loved it. Let me know what you guys think, if I should get it.

What do you think? Comment and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Looks more reddish than bronze, but looks great on you nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that shade. It looks really nice on you but I don't know how well it would work with my complexion.

    ReplyDelete