Monday, October 10, 2011

Faces of the day

Hi Beauties, Its thanksgiving here ( in Canada). Yeah I know its early. lol. I didn't do the turkey thing this year, guess its because I am missing my family back home. Its hard celebrating family-oriented holidays when you don't have your family around. But alas, I was part of something special today so that cheered me up a bit. I got to do the makeup for a bride who's future husband was in the hospital. My friend Verena (godsent human being) is a nurse at the hospital and asked a bunch of her friends to help put the wedding together and I offered my makeup services. I was in the bathroom watching the bride getting ready and almost started crying (which isn't professional lol) because she looked so happy that this was finally happening despite the circumstances. I wish both of them the best. :) True love makes me all giddy :). Any ways I haven't had alot of energy lately and I hate blogging when I am not feeling it because I know my readers will be able to tell if its forced. So here are two looks from last week and some from today.

THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE


MY LOOK TODAY FOR THE WEDDING (WILL TRY AND DO A POST ON IT)
 SIMPLE LOOK LAST WEEK USING COLOUR






FOR THIS LOOK I USED:
FACE: PRIMED WITH HARD CANDY PRIMER,  STILA NATURAL FINISH MAKEUP IN K AND SET WITH MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION PLUS POWDER NW43, UNDER EYES- GARNIER ANTI -DARK CIRCLE EYE ROLLER.
CHEEKS: COASTALSCENTS BRONZER, L'OREAL CHERIE BLUSH WITH HARD CANDY TROPICS BRONZER TO HIGHLIGHT.
EYES: ELF EYE PRIMER, NEUTRAL COLOUR FROM 42 STACK MATTE PALETTE, NYX ELECTRIC BLUE LIQUID LINER ON TOP LASH LINE, MAC SMOLDER EYE KHOL ON BOTTOM LASH LINE WITH MAC FASCINATING EYE KHOL IN THE WATER LINE. MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL MASCARA.
LIPS: LA GIRLS PINK LIP LINER, WET N WILD 521A FUCHSIA LIPSTICK WITH VICTORIA SECRET GLOSS ON TOP (NAME RUBBED OFF).

FALL SMOKEY EYES


BLENDING OUT THE DARKER COLOUR IN THE OUTER CORNER AND CREASE IN THE KEY TO A SMOKEY EYE.


COASTALSCENTS SMOKEY EYE PALETTE

FOR THIS LOOK I USED:
FACE: PRIMED WITH HARD CANDY PRIMER,  STILA NATURAL FINISH MAKEUP IN K AND SET WITH MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION PLUS POWDER NW43, UNDER EYES- GARNIER ANTI -DARK CIRCLE EYE ROLLER.
CHEEKS: COASTALSCENTS BRONZER, NARS EXHIBIT A BLUSH WITH HARD CANDY TROPICS BRONZER TO HIGHLIGHT.
EYES: URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION IN SIN, MAC MINI PIGMENTS IN MUSEUM BRONZE AND COPPERIZED BLENDED WTH BLACK FROM COASTALSCENTS SMOKEY EYE PALETTE, LINE TOP AND BOTTOM LASH LINE W/T MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO GEL LINER IN BLACKEST BLACK, MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL VOLUME MASCARA.
LIPS: MAC O WITH COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION LIPSTICK IN TEMPTATION.

Hope you enjoyed the looks.

1 comment:

  1. flucort h cream is a steroid. It works by impeding the creation of certain chemical couriers that make the skin red, swollen, and itchy.

    ReplyDelete