Thursday, September 29, 2011

Soft and pretty makeup

Hi Beauties, This is my look from Friday last week I think. I went to BodyShop again to pick up two more eyeshadows 04 and 06 ($8). Buy one, get one half off sale. What I like about these shadows is that when u apply them the true colour comes out but on their own they just look like silver or white shimmery shadows. BodyShop Makeup is really under-rated. I love their products because they are mostly affordable and really good quality. Go check out their nearest BodyShop store and check out their makeup section. http://www.thebodyshop.ca/ There's a sale going on right now until the 2nd Oct, 30% off! Check it out
Tres feminine :)



MY EYES LOOK HUGE, I LOVE MAYBELLINE'S MASTER DRAMA LINER IN MIDNIGHT MASTER



 BODYSHOP EYESHADOWS 04 (SHIMMERY PURPLE) AND 06 (SHIMMERY BRONZE) ($8)
SWATCHES OF 04 AND 06


FOR THIS LOOK I USED:
FACE: GOSH VELVET FOUNDATION PRIMER
MAC STUDIO FIX LIQUID FOUNDATION NW43 WITH STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION PLUS POWDER
CHEEKS: L'OREAL BLUSHESSE ENDLESS COLOUR POWDER BLUSH IN CHERIE
EYES: ELF EYE PRIMER
BODYSHOP EYESHADOW 04 AND 06 WITH MAC EMBARK BLENDED INTO THE CREASE
MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO MASTER DRAMA LINER IN MIDNIGHT DRAMA
MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA IN BLACKEST BLACK
LIPS: LA GIRLS LIPSTICK (MATTE AMETHYST)

Makes being a woman enjoyable doesn't it? :)

4 comments:

  1. Veeeeery pretty look, & I love ur lipstick! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, One of my fav lipsticks that I bought for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this piece.
    Those colours are really good. My sister would love this website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. t bact cream is utilized to treat certain skin infections. It is an antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of certain bacteria.

    ReplyDelete