Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Lippies

Hi Beauties,
Check out some new lippies(lipsticks) I got recently ranging from the afforable drugstore brands to high end brands.





MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL FUCSHIA FEVER- ITS MORE OF A PINKY FUCSHIA 


COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION EMBRACE- JEWEL- TONED PURPLE LIPSTICK


NYC RETRO RED- FOR $2 ITS A REALLY GREAT ORANGE-RED


MAC IMPASSIONED- BRIGHT PINK LIPSTICK


COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION TEMPTATION- SO SMOOTH AND CREAMY


LA COLOURS LUSCIOUS WINE- BLUE BASED RED LIPSTICK



All lipsticks except MAC Impassioned can be found at walmart or your local drugstores. Good luck lippie hunting!

4 comments:

  1. love all of those colors, it's funny because I was just telling a friend I wanted some lipstick but I didn't know what colors to try.All of those are really pretty :p

    http://thedollardollhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thx. I am always at the drugstore or walmart or mac or sephora trying on new lip colours. Its become an obsession.lol I love covergirl lip perfection new lipstick colours and they are so moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want some of the colors, there is no walmart in the UK, do you mind sending me a "care pack" I will gladly pay for shipping :) and the stuff of course merci. pls let me know - omozele@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete