Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mo's Makeover Part 1

Hey Beauties,
 I have blogging backup so bear with me. I have so much to blog about. A couple weeks ago Mo and I were getting creative with makeup. She wanted to try something new and gave me the good ahead to try whatever I wanted. You can check out her blog at Mo's Blog or her amazing clutches at www.clutchculture.com. She is an amazing designer, photographer and stylist. And my new thrifting buddy. :)

First Look:

FACE: MAC Studio Sculpt foundation SPF 15 and Pro Longwear Concealer in NW55.
EYES: ELF Eggplant Pigment and a GOSH effects pigment (can't remember the name). MAC Magenta Madness Pigment and MAC Passionate eyeshadow. Maybelline Colossal Mascara and MAC Smolder Eye Khol
LIPS: Sacha Maroon Glaze with a bubblegum pink lipgloss from Stila ontop.

Second Look

FACE: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW 55
CHEEKS: NARS Exhibit A with a Hard Candy Bronzer
EYES: MAC Embark in the crease and MAC Rave Eyeliner on the bottom lash line.
LIPS: MAC Morange lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment