Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mo's Makeover Part 2

The Second prettified session with Mo was for her photoshoot for a magazine. She was being recognised for being a black entrepreneur in Nova Scotia yay! For this look, I  wanted to keep it neutral and sophisticated. Her purple dress and burgundy shoes along with one of her clutches already had enough colour in them.


LOOK:

FACE: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW55, Pro Longwear Concealer
Cheeks: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Trio Powder in TripleFusion.

EYES: ELF Quad in Butternut, Maybelline Colossal Mascara.

LIPS: MAC Desire lipglass, LA Color lip liner (cherry red), Stila 24 kt gold lipgloss



Glowing and highlighted cheekbones

We are wearing the same lip colour, 
 I think I've discovered my calling. It's to give black women and other women of colour more options for every day makeup. I love dramatic looks but I love doing clean simple sophisticated makeup even more. Go and experiment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment