Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bored at work?

So I was bored at work as usual, procrastinating while looking at all the reports on my desk and then I found this amazing website. Its like the developers took the idea right out of my head.  I always said when I get my own line of makeup I would create a software that allows you to see how it looks likehttp://www.taaz.com/makeover.html#tab=blush&mId=0. www. taaz.com is a website where you can use a photo of yourself or a model to try out different colours, of foundation, lipstick, lip gloss, eyeshadow, blush and bronzers. You call also try out different hairstyles and sunglasses which is also totally cool . It is free to sign up and easy to use. But the most amazing thing about this site is it actually uses different brands of makeup for you to test out on your own photo or the model you choose. I was just playing around with it and chose a model to see what I could do. I found this amazing shade of plum lipstick by covergirl  called pick me up pink and a cute hairstyle by Gabrielle Union that if I ever go back to long I think I'd wanna try it. So for the makeup junkies like me, this is something you would wanna try when you want to probably shop for makeup online and you can't go to the store to try the colour or shade. Here's the look I created.
Back to my reports. Have a good one beauties.

1 comment:

  1. Nizral 200mg Tablethas a place with a gathering of medications called antifungals. It works by halting the development of fungus and is utilized to treat diseases of the mouth, throat, vagina, and different pieces of the body including fingernails and toenails. It murders growths by destroying the contagious cell layer.

    ReplyDelete