Friday, November 11, 2011

Rimmel In Vogue Lipstick Review

Hey Beauties,
If you are looking for a berry bright pink, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in In Vogue would do the trick. I recently bought In Vogue when it was on sale for $2.99 at the drugstore, regular price $7.99, awesome deal. I only got one because all the other good colours were gone. When I got home I tried it out and I must say it is one bright pink lipstick but you know I love that about it. I also love how moisturizing and smooth, thick and creamy it is, which means I don't need to wear gloss on top of it. I decided to wear it out last week for Mo's Birthday and I have to say after eating dinner (never mind it was with chopsticks) I didn't even have to reapply which I also loved. I give this lipstick 4.5 out of 5. I would have liked it to be a little less shiny but it was a great buy.


RIMMEL IN VOGUE

WOULDN'T QUITE CALL IT FUCHSIA HENCE BRIGHT BERRY PINK

MO IS WEARING HER FAV REVLON REALLY RED


DRESS:ASOS
BLAZER: THRIFTED
BELT: F21
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN

BERRY BERRY BEAUTIFUL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment