Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hey there Doll face...

Hey there dolls, So I recently did a Doll inspired look the other day inspired by some very cheap lashes I bought from Ardene- 2 for $6. Unfortunately, there weren't even worth a dollar. Although I tried to make them work for this look, they were pretty stiff and hard to work with making it hard to blend my own eyelashes in with the fake ones. I don't think I will be trying them again no matter how cheap they are.

 I also decided to try my sample of MAC Matchmaster Foundation. I got samples of 7.5 and 8. 7.5 was the suitable choice for my skin, in MAC Studio Fix I am normally NW43. I found 7.5 to be more on the yellow side but what I loved about it was that it dried completely matte compared to studio fix liquid which tends to look a bit oily after I apply it to my face. The technology behind Matchmaster foundation is that its supposed to let the true tone of your skin  come through so it would look more natural. I didn't really notice that my skin looked more natural but the coverage was really good. I applied a small amount and it covered my entire face from the sample size I got.  I really liked this foundation to the point that I am thinking of switching, so one of out 2 isn't so bad right.

For my lips I decided to fall in love again with an old favourite- Maroon Glaze from Sacha Cosmetics and for my cheeks I decided to use a new favourite Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose to give my cheeks that perfect doll-like flush. Hope you like the look.

UP CLOSE OF MY $3 LASHES FROM ARDENE AND DIOR BLACKOUT MASCARA WHICH TENDS TO CLUMP A BIT







 FACE: HARD CANDY SHEER ENVY PRIMER W/T MAC MATCHMASTER FOUNDATION IN 7.5 WITH STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION PLUS POWDER IN NW43
CHEEKS: PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA HAPPY BOOSTER BLUSH IN ROSE WITH L'OREAL BLUSH IN CHERIE
EYES: ELF EYE PRIMER, WET N WILD COLORICON PALETTE IN PETAL PUSHER WITH MAC BEAUTY MARKED E/S. LINED TOP LASHLINE WITH ANNABELLE BLACKOUT LINER AND BOTTOM WITH MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO GEL LINER, TWO COATS OF DIOR BLACKOUT MASCARA.
LIPS: SACHA COSMETICS MAROON GLAZE LIPSTICK

AT WALMART LOOKING FOR SUPPLIES FOR MY PROJECT

1 comment:

  1. Looking like a monster. LOL. Your makeup applying skills are wack as fuck.

    ReplyDelete