Saturday, October 1, 2011

Win a Free Lipstick!


Hi Beauties, Its been ages since I did a contest but I got the inspiration from a quote someone on makeupbee.com recently sent me telling me how gorgeous red lipstick looks on me. I remembered seeing my mother wear red lipstick and red lipstick only but I was always to hesitant then one day a few years ago  I decided to try one of her reds and at first I was like wow that's bright and my lips look so full so I asked my mom what she thought and she said "it doesn't look quite right on you." At that moment she had confirmed my fears that I could never pull of red lipstick. I felt defeated and started taking it off but she started smiling and said " it doesn't look right because you need to wear it with confidence."  She was right. If you have ever worn red lipstick you will know if you don't wear the colour, its a colour that will wear you and over power you. You need confidence to rock red lipstick. Every time I put it on now I feel empowered, sexy and confident, especially if its the perfect shade for me. I find now when I go makeup shopping I always go to the red lipsticks to see -what I can find. To date I think I own bout 15 or so red lipsticks. Today I decided to do a poll on facebook and ask all the black and brown women on my friends list if they wear red lipstick, It will be interesting to see the poll results. Already I see some women who I think would love gorgeous in red lipstick saying no, which is such a shame. So to help the situation I decided to do a contest.


  If you answer my poll question " Do you wear red lipstick" and you are a follower or become one, you will be entered into the draw to WIN A FREE RED LIPSTICK THAT I THINK WILL SUIT YOU or if you have one that you want to try and I can find it here. For those not on my facebook, you can answer the question in the comments and become a follower or suggest to a friend  if you already are and you will be entered. 


Contest ends on 16th October 2011 at 12:00 am. You must be at least 16 to enter. 
Your name will be selected randomly from a draw and I will post the winner here and on facebook. You will have a week to claim your prize. I am allowing all Geographic locations to participate. So when you do win and I contact you, you will have to provide you full name and mailing address for me to ship to your location. Good luck ladies.


Trust that I will find a red lipstick that looks amazing on you... :) I will!!!!
 That quote that I received "The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" Coco Chanel



2 comments:

  1. Where's the poll on Facebook...I don't see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill send you the link on facebook . I tried sending it but I guess it didn't work

    ReplyDelete