Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pink for the tatas:)

Hey beauties, Wow it's October already. Oh yeah it must be because the weather has been miserable. *SIGH* Well one good thing that comes out of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so to show my support to all the women who have been affected and will be affected by it, I embraced pink :) (its sad that I know so many.:( I  wanted to wear pink to show my support so I decided to rock bright pink lips to match my pink top last Saturday which was the 1st day in October. When I decided to use this look  to show my support, I thought of my friend Twana, who is one of the most fashionable people I know and who was affected by this disease at a very young age. What I love about her most besides her fashion sense is that she has the spirit of a fighter. So for our mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, nieces, grandmothers and friends find a way to show your support. What will you do to show your support?


DECIDED TO PULL MY HAIR BACK IN A PONY TAIL TO SHOW OFF MY EYES AND LIPS.


USED GEL LINER AND ELF FALSE LASHES TO GET THE PERFECT CAT EYE.

TO GET THE LIPS SUPER BRIGHT I PATTED MAC MAGENTA MADNESS PIGMENT ON TOP

I WILL MAKE HIM WEAR PINK NEXT WEEK. LOL


CLUTCH BY CLUTCHCULTURE. ITS MY FAV 1

FOR THIS LOOK:
 FACE: PRIMED WITH HARD CANDY SHEER ENVY SKIN PERFECTING PRIMER
MUFE MAT VELVET FOUNDATION IN 70 WITH MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION PLUS POWDER NW43
CHEEKS: COASTALSCENTS DARK BRONZER WITH L'OREAL BLUSH IN CHERIE AND HARD CANDY TROPICS BRONZER AS A HIGHLIGHTER.
EYES: NATURAL BROWN SHADE FROM COASTALSCENTS 42 DOUBLE STACK PALETTE, CAT EYE USING AN ANGLE BRUSH WITH MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO LASTING DRAMA GEL LINER IN BLACKEST BLACK, ELF NATURAL FALSE LASHES AND GREAT LASH MASCARA (TWO COATS) 
LIPS: L.A. GIRL PINK LIP LINER WITH WET N WILD 521A LIPSTICK (BLUE- BASED PINK) WITH MAC MAGENTA MADNESS PIGMENT ON TOP.

1 comment: