Monday, August 8, 2011

All of my purple life Lipglass- Bloggers' Obsession

Hey beauties, I know its been a while. I have so much to update so bare with me. I am currently in Halifax, Canada. Been here for a week now and there's so much to blog about. I finally ordered All of my purple life lipglass from MACs Bloggers' Obsession after eyeing it for weeks. I got an email alert that they brought it back so when I got here I jumped on the chance. I put it on by itself but it didn't look that special so I decided to try it with a wet n wild idol eyes cream shadow pencil- 133. Its a shimmery purple and lined my lips with MAC Rave pearl glide eye liner which is a very eggplant colour. It looks so good. I can't wait to wear it out.




2 comments:

  1. supatret c gel is a combination of two medicines, in particular: Tretinoin and Clindamycin. Tretinoin is a type of nutrient A that reduces oil production in the skin, renews the skin, and helps keep your pores open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Femalegra 100 mg
    Buy Femalegra Online, which is Women’s Health medication, and it contains Sildenafil Citrate. Femalegra 100 mg, when taken by women, helps to revive sexual pleasure. Sildenafil 100 mg enhances sexual desire in females as the blood flow to the clitoris is increased.

    ReplyDelete