Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Friends, Food, Fun, Fashion, Festival

Weekend where I won a free breakfast and a free ticket to the St. Kitts Music Festival to see the Commodores, Fantasia and Jah Cure.

Another one of my addictions shared by my girl Kyla

My prize breakfast was good.

View from Caribe Cafe

Music fest on Saturday night My feet were tired lol. Thank god I didn't wear heels.

Kyla's lips are popping coutesy of Sacha Cosmetics

So my eyes are supposed to be peachy but it looks pink. I used the colours from my coastalscents 42 double stack palette and on my lips I have MAC gentle Coral lip tint

I have been obsessing over this blog called stylepantry where the blogger piles on accessories and it looks so cute so I thought I'd give it a try. Courtesy of aldo, forever21, old navy, banana republic, brown sugar and black market in halifax.
Tribal Print skirt so cute and my new favourite sandals. I saw girls in heels. I can understand wedges but heels at an outdoor concert on grass?

Jah Cure Performing. He performed my fav songs- What am I longing for and Unconditional Love. Jealous of all the couples at that moment. lol I loved Fantasia's Performance and the Commodores also brought it.











     

1 comment:

  1. salicylix sf cream is a pain-relieving and antipyretic, recommended for torment, respiratory failure, and fever. The medication diminishes the substances that cause agony and irritation.

    ReplyDelete