Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beauty Queen... inside and out

 Hey Beauties,
Here's what I was up to this weekend. I have been working with a contestant for the Basseterre High School Talented Teen Pageant, Kevina Buchanan. She was easy to work with and she loved getting her makeup done. She placed first runner up even though I think she deserved the crown. I took these pics with my blackberry because my camera battery died on me. I forgot to charge it so the quality is not as good as I would like. Oh well enjoy the pics. Hope you had  good weekend and have a good week ahead. Love to All!!
Us Backstage getting ready for evening wear segment, Her  dress is called Peach Perfection

1st Runner up but she really deserved to be Queen

Beautiful Dress

Kevina is a beautiful girl, pleasure to work with

getting ready for her talent segment. Just some pink gloss on the lips

in the dressing room prepping for the evening wear segment


this dress and wings were made out of bounty paper towel believe it or not.

wanted to give her  angelic shimmer accented with jewels.

this look was for the fanfare segment where the girls do a number and introduce themselves to the audience. I wanted to do some show makeup to make her stand out among the other girls.

fanfare look

getting prepped by the chaperone for the fanfare,

on stage performing for her creative wear as a bounty angel

3 comments:

  1. Love the fanfare look! And your look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glycomet 850 mgis used with an appropriate diet and exercise program and conceivably with different prescriptions to control high glucose. It is used in patients with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high glucose forestalls kidney harm, blindness, nerve issues, loss of appendages, and sexual capacity issues. Lactic acidosis is the unsafe development of lactic corrosive in the blood.

    ReplyDelete