Saturday, February 26, 2011

When boredom strikes.... I get creative.

Hi beauties,
 Here are some looks I've created, mostly when I was bored but I love experimenting with makeup. Enjoy
Glam tribal Zebra. Did this round halloween last year

Indian Bride look

Cat's meow using orange and yellow eyeshadow

Purrrfect!

Giesha look inspired by one of my favourite movies

Candy lips. My most recent look.

under the sea inspired by the little mermaid.

rock and roll smokey eye

goth lipstick. purple lipstick on black.

pretty barbie. my nikki minaj phase

rocking n rolling rihanna tribute

my barbie phase

inspired by kesha's we r who we r video look

2 comments:

  1. The candy lips are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susten 200mg Injectionis progesterone. It assists with establishing and maintain pregnancy.It likewise forestalls the increment in the thickness of the endometrium brought about by estrogen.It directs feminine cycles, treats weighty dying, and forestalls the thickening of the uterus.

    ReplyDelete