Saturday, February 5, 2011

Colour me Copper!




Hi beauties. Hope you are having a fab weekend. My weekend has been eventful so far. Went out withe girls last nite but did not get to take ne pics, I saw a request in the comments to show the copper eyeshadow I got from coastal scents. It is a little bit darker than coppering by MAC which is my favourite copper eyeshadow but I like it. I must reiterate- EVERY WOMAN OF COLOUR SHOULD OWN A COPPER EYESHADOW.

Last night I wore supreme copper with MAC Amp it up-  very bubblegum pink lipstick. It was rather unexpected spur of the money thing but it worked out- i liked it! Today I went to a baby shower and decided that since I didn't get to take pics last nite, I would rock copper eyeshadow today again. I went for a golden goddess look.

Eyes: supreme copper
MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Inter view- has three colours. I used the bronze and copper in my crease and outer V.
NYC Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Collosal Mascara

Eyebrows: MAC Kohl pencil in Molasses

Face: MAC Studio Fix Powder plus foundation NW43
MAC Studio Fix concealer NW 40
Rice powder
Clinique Bronzer in true bronze on cheeks

Lips: Stila lipgloss (doesn't have a name but its a gold/bronze colour)

Blue flower in the hair for a pop of colour.

So here's my look. Go out and create your own with your favourite copper eyeshadow. Stay true. Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment