Thursday, September 15, 2011

MAC MATCHMASTER SPF 15 FOUNDATION LAUNCH

I am as excited as a fat kid in a candy store to try out MAC's newest foundation "Matchmaster SPF 15". It launches here in Canada and in the US on the 22nd September. Why am I so excited you may ask? Well let me quote MAC themselves "New Foundation Technology using transclucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of you own skin's undertone. Moisturizing demi-matte finish. Medium buildable coverage. Line-reducing soft-focus powders."  There are about 14 shades to choose from 1 being the lightest and 10 being the darkest.


 I am always looking for the perfect foundation for black women. Let's face it the market/ industry doesn't really cater to the many different skin tones we have and we would either end up looking orange, grey, green, pale, oily, cakey, darker or lighter. So I will continue my never-ending search till I can fix this problem myself but I applaud those cosmetics company who are trying to remedy this sad situation. I am looking forward to the claim that it can match my own skin tone based on the subtleties and I like the fact that it's medium coverage which you can build on. My hope is that it is not too dewy since it is demi- matte and that it doesn't give my skin a grey cast because I have tried Jose Marin's personalized foundation which did that. So if you want to try out this new foundation, go to your MAC store next week and ask to try it out and if you still aren't sure because I find the lighting in MAC stores to be very deceiving, ask for a sample and take it home to try out in your own lighting. It would retail for about US$32.50 and CAD$ 39.00. It is a bit pricey so let's hope its worth it.


If you are interested in checking out online here's the link -->MAC Matchmaster Foundation.

Here's to faking perfect skin lol. :)

1 comment:

  1. tenovate cream is a solid corticosteroid having an extremely high strength. It diminishes the activities of synthetics that cause aggravation in the body. T

    ReplyDelete