Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Day look

Hi Beauties, these pics are about three days old. Another lipstick from MAC that I think I might be wearing this Fall as much as "O" is Fresh Moroccan. I wore NARS Exhibit A on my cheeks as usual because I think it compliments the lip colour pretty well. For the eyes I am a wearing LORAC Inspiration eyeshadow and the darkest colour from my Smokey Brun Rimmel Quad to smoke it out in the outer V with Maybelline Eyestudio Master Drama Eyeliner -Midnight Master. I thought this eye look would be too much for the day but it turned out pretty subtle on camera. I usually take pics of the products I use but I lost the memory card that those pics are on. I am hoping I find it because it has other pics I haven't used yet and old ones that I have used. :( Last seen in one of my bags... 





1 comment:

  1. t bact cream is an antibiotic containing Mupirocin as its active ingredient. This ointment is utilized in treating certain bacterial skin infections.

    ReplyDelete