Thursday, July 14, 2011

Work makeup

Hey beauties,so its another work week and I was feeling a bit inspired with my makeup the past few days. On Monday I was inspired by the purple poka dot shift dress I wore with a black boyfriend jacket and some lavender Aldo pumps.  I tell people this is my 5 minute face and they don't believe me. If I do work on my eyes, I spend most of my times on blending and keep the lips simple with just some light gloss. In this case its the stila baby pink gloss (because pink lips and purple shadow work well together) Also for the summer I opt not to wear liquid foundation instead I prime my face with my GOSH primer or my Ponds Clarant Oil Control Lotion and then just apply my MAC Studio fix foundation plus powder and to set it I use rice powder and mist my face with MAC Fix Spray plus. The flash picks up the rice powder on my face but it doesn't look that ghost like in natural lighting.
This is my version of a reverse purple smokey eye using colours from coastalscents 36 smokey eye palette


me at the office

 Have a good week.

3 comments:

  1. Entire ensemble looks great...head (face) to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. supatret c gel is a combination of two medicines: Clindamycin and Tretinoin, which treat pimples. Clindamycin is an antibiotic that works by entering into the skin and murdering acne-causing bacteria. Tretinoin is a type of nutrient A that reduces oil production in the skin, recharges the skin, and helps keep your pores open.

    ReplyDelete