Sunday, July 24, 2011

Orange is the new red

So last night I went to a french restaurant here on the island called "La Belle Vie". The atmosphere was awesome (outdoors except for the mosquitoes) and so was the food- I had the Filet Mignon- I am still stuffed. I wore a black asymmetric mini dress and normally I would rock a red lip but I decided to do try an orange lip inspired by Eva Marcille's look- Neutral eye makeup with an orange lip.

Eva Marcille


MAC MORANGE LIPSTICK




On my baby- tezzy, just as sexy as her owner. Im going to miss her :(
Pics taken with my phone cam.
I also tried out a sample of Coastalscents HD Liquid Foundation in 11. It was a bit yellow for my skin tone but it blended well and provided good coverage. My skin looked soft and smooth and dewy.

1 comment:

  1. salicylix sf cream altogether to the influenced region and to cover the treated region around evening time in the wake of washing and before resigning. Ideally, the skin ought to be hydrated for in any event five minutes preceding application.

    ReplyDelete