Sunday, July 24, 2011

Orange is the new red

So last night I went to a french restaurant here on the island called "La Belle Vie". The atmosphere was awesome (outdoors except for the mosquitoes) and so was the food- I had the Filet Mignon- I am still stuffed. I wore a black asymmetric mini dress and normally I would rock a red lip but I decided to do try an orange lip inspired by Eva Marcille's look- Neutral eye makeup with an orange lip.

Eva Marcille


MAC MORANGE LIPSTICK




On my baby- tezzy, just as sexy as her owner. Im going to miss her :(
Pics taken with my phone cam.
I also tried out a sample of Coastalscents HD Liquid Foundation in 11. It was a bit yellow for my skin tone but it blended well and provided good coverage. My skin looked soft and smooth and dewy.

No comments:

Post a Comment