Friday, July 15, 2011

$10 Dollar Beauty

Hey Beauties,


I recently got some goodies from Elf at www.eyeslipsface.com (Check it out). I must say that the most I spent was like $10 US for about 6 products. If you are on a budget you should definitely consider ELF cosmetics, you get quality for amazing affordable prices. The packaging reminds me of NARS Cosmetics


I got a Tinted Moisturizer in Dark/ Mocha with SPF 20. ($3) This was my favourite buy. I have stopped using liquid foundation for the summer during day time and I use powder alone, but that means I would have to put on sunscreen so I found an alternative. The colour blends really well, it doesn't look or feel too heavy, medium coverage and it has SPF FOR 3 BUCKS! This is great for the gals who don't like liquid foundation and want some kind of coverage. Beauty doesn't have to break the bank.


Wearing ELFs tinted moisturizer in dark/Mocha and the Translucent Mattifying Powder to set it.


ELF Butternut Eyes


ELF goodies along with some coastalscents goodies


Cheeks done using Costalscents Sunless body art Bronzer in Dark $7.95 and NARS Exhibit A
Goodies Include:


ELF Eyelid Primer $2.00



Butternut

Brightening Eye Color       $1.00







Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Mocha  $3.00

Natural Lash Kit-Black      $1.00



Translucent Mattifying Powder    $3.00




2 comments:

  1. Great I was looking for an eye lid primer for cheap..Yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have a target near by they self ELF Products too.

    ReplyDelete