Monday, June 20, 2011

Diva Days

Hi Beauties,


I haven't been posting much these days on account of lack of sheer energy and my weekends have been also so busy. On  Saturday I did a wedding party of 10, crazy right. It took me about 2 and a half hours to get all bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids and then when it came to the  bride, my Luminess Airbrush machine decided to die on me so I had to use normal foundation. I didn't take much pics but hopefully, the bride will send me some so I can post. Here are some pics from last 2 weeks. Enjoy!


Off to the movies to c Xmen- Bright fuchsia lips courtesy of Stila Tickled Pink Lip Enamel.


You need attitude to work this colour or it will overpower you. Neutral eye look to compliment the bright lips. Those earrings are becoming my favs also.
One day after work heading home and my red lips are still popping.


The worst Saturday of my life spent at an all day meeting.  I didn't get to take a whole pic b/c I was in a rush. Late as usual 


Jewel- toned purple lip and my fav aviators from Aldo. Pearls make me feel so elegant.


I did a twist out using foaming mousse and twisting my hair into bantu knots.


Friday nite look. Eyes- Sasha bus stop( orange) and MAC Gold mode pigment. Lips- Nude colour from my Sasha lip palette topped with Gentle Coral Tinted lip condition from MAC.



Too bad you cant see my ear lace my friend got me. Its an earring and necklace all in one. So cool. Will do another post with it.


 Lorac satin baked eyeshadow (grey colour -can't recall the name)  With  NYX white pearl pigment by the brown bone, an ardene eggplant colour eyeshadow ( very inexpensive but so creamy and rich) Lined the bottom lash line with MAC Fascinating eye liner and a rimmel eye pencil ( turquoise colour). The trick here is to blend the colours into each other.


Love this animal print ring $10 EC from brown sugar. Purple nails from a previous post (summer nail colours.) Earrings courtesy of my girl Michelle.
Dress from asos, shoes and belt from aldo and bag from Winners.
 Hope these looks inspire you. Stay beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Friday night look...I need that bus stop eye shadow in my life!

    ReplyDelete