Friday, March 18, 2011

I spy with my pretty eyes....

My philosophy when it comes to eye makeup is to wear colours that accentuate your eye colour and/or define your eye shape. You don't need the whole rainbow on your eyes to make them stand out. I also stay below the crease (well most times) because I want to accentuate the almond shape of my eyes and show off the high arch of my brows.  I have alot of lid space also, for some girls who don't have alot of lid space you can always use eyeshadow as an eyeliner and apply it just above your lashes. I tend to wear two colours on my eyes- one for highlight and one for contouring and definition. I have long lashes so I tend to just use eyeliner and mascara. My two favs are MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder which is a rich creamy smooth black eye liner and Maybelline Collosal Mascara which adds length and definition to my lashes. If you have great lashes you don't need fake ones. My eyes are my some of my best features. I have been approached by a guy one time who told me I have the prettiest eyes he's ever seen....then he proceeded to ask me if he could have them (psycho?) lol I have dark brown eyes so I tend to wear alot of purple eyeshadow which makes my eye colour pop. Green is also a great colour to wear to bring out brown eyes. So find out what eye makeup works for your eye colour and eye shape. If you have a question about eye makeup just write it in the comment section and I will answer. Here are some of my looks for the past 2 weeks or so.
This was done using two pigments. One from GOSH and one from ELF

Black and yellow uh huh :)

neutral lips for a dramatic eye. Sometimes I think this is too much for work but hey where else I am gonna go? lol

This colour is from my coastal scents smokey eye palette. It is so pretty its like a shimmery blue-green colour.

blue green brings out brown eyes

simple gold eyeshadow.

one of my fav looks for the week. Colours from my matte 42 stack palette from coastal scents. All I did was  use NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base to make the colours pop.

my eyes in natural lighting

I think u can rock silver during the day. I used a gunmetal silver and added some black in my outer corner for some definition.

Gold and bronze look

I just thought I looked sexy in this pic :) I have just navy blue eyeliner on.

This was an experiment that worked out. I cant remember the colours. but I know theres a silverish colour and perhaps some kind of pink.      


Remember that your eyes are the windows to your soul... Have a good weekend my beauties.

2 comments:

  1. Those eye shadow shades look good on you… I think the best ones are the pink and violet shades! You can make a collection of these photos, Shariena, and see how pretty your eyes are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zepdon 400 mgIsentress 400mg Tablet is an antiretrovirals. It is used to treat HIV, the infection that can cause AIDS. It forestalls the increase of infections in human cells and clears up your disease. This assists with lowering your danger of getting HIV-related entanglements and improves your life expectancy. It is endorsed in combination with other HIV meds.

    ReplyDelete