Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Throwback Homage

Hi Beauties, 
So I learnt I am not too old to play dress up. My girl Mo along with Helena decided to dress up as the famous female trio rap group  Salt n Pepa, yes I said trio because Spinderella was also a member of the group. I was supposed to be Salt and I think I did a good job. Finding  late 80s, early 90s vintage clothing was harder than I thought. I ended up borrowing my bfs vintage varsity jacket, got the tights from american apparel for way too much money and thirfted a bathing suit from Value village to be my leotard. I had the gold chain at home and Mo provided the door knocker earrings. Oh and she also made the hats for us which definitely sealed the look.

Makeup in that era was pretty heavy and intense so I pretty much packed on the foundation and blush and rocked a bright red lip with MAC Ruby Woo and Revlon Really Red together. The eyes were a simple brown smokey eye. We headed to a Halloween party on Saturday night where most girls were nurses, police women, maids and pirates. I guess we didn't get the memo. lol 

Monday in class we did zombies and another look using tape to make anything you wanted. I had no clue what I wanted to do so it ended up looking like a cat behind bars lol. Check out the pics below





LITTLE SHYNE NEVER MADE IT HOME FROM THE WALK PAST THE GRAVEYARD...


CAT BEHIND BARS LOL

WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN?

2 comments:

  1. lol I knew you were talking about Salt 'n Pepa. You look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Thanks hun :) I miss that era now.

    ReplyDelete